[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.1049,1.1050

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 22:54:53 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun CVS wrote:

> +Intended to work even with the most basic OpenGL implementations,
> +but also makes use of newer extensions, allowing to support more
> +color spaces and direct rendering.

"allowing to" is a mistake of some type; "allowing it to" would be
better, but the result would still be something I'd have wanted to
rephrase. How about "which allow support for"?

Hmm. Vague memory (supported by a quick grep of the man page) indicate
that we use "colorspace" so far; we might want to drop the internal
space in that phrase, here.

side of it.