[MPlayer-DOCS] main/DOCS/en/mplayer.1

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 23:11:20 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 03:10:44PM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Paul TT wrote:

>>> Only supported by the cvidix, fbdev, svga, vesa, winvidix, xmga, xvidix,
>>> -xover, xv (see \-vo xv:ck) and xvmc (see \-vo xv:ck) video output
>>> +xover, xv (see \-vo xv:ck) and xvmc (see \-vo xv:ck) and directx video output
>>> drivers.
>>
>> If you're adding a new option to the end of the list, you need to
>> replace the old " and" with a comma.
>
> Wanderer, this sounds like an excellent opportunity for you to learn
> how to apply a patch ;)

Well, I think I know how to apply a patch, but apparently I don't know
CVS very well; as far as I can tell I'm logged in correctly - the
CVS/Root file has the correct username, 'cvs update' works correctly so
presumably the password is correct - but CVS keeps saying '"commit"
requires write access to the repository'. Bad enough that I broke my
original source tree trying to switch over from 'anonymous' to an actual
username without having to check the entire thing out again, but now it
doesn't even seem to work regardless...? Must not be my month.

Any idea where to look to figure out what I'm doing wrong?

(In the meantime, I think I'll join the family and go swimming.)

side of it.