[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src projects.src.en,1.160,1.161

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Jul 15 22:29:45 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun CVS wrote:

> +		Simple command line or GUI tool for saving BBC ``Listen Again''
> +		streams as MP3 files. It works by using MPlayer to save an audio
> +		stream as a WAV file and converting this to MP3 with LAME.</li>

Is there any particular reason why the double-quotes here are formed by
a pair of single-quote characters? For that matter, is there any
particular reason why the open-quote character is formed by a pair of
what look like 'prime' characters (the thing above the tilde on most
keyboards) but may in fact be "smart" single-quotes?

side of it.