[MPlayer-DOCS] italian documentation

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Fri Jul 15 12:37:05 CEST 2005

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:31:36 +0200
Danny <guru at digitalfantasy.it> wrote:

> Paul TT ha scritto:
>
> >posting on this list, as diego advised me.
> >
> >this to propose myself as italian documentation mantainer. i'm starting to work on it, when i'll have done something, i'll post it here, bye
> >PaulTT
> >

>   Very good. If you need help let me know.
>
>        Daniele Forghieri

bye!
i'm towards the end of help_mp-it and refining the man page
if you like to start working on the xml documentation, it would be good :-))))

i'd like to translate encoding stuff from this doc, if it's not a problem for you to start translating/adaptingfromoldHTML other parts...
i'm not starting to work on xml by now. when i'll do i notify you of this

thanx :-)))))
Paul