[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en mencoder.xml,1.79,1.80

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Mon Jul 11 18:20:45 CEST 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 10:57, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Nothing to do with the parentheses.  "too" as the last word of a
> sentence meaning "as well" always gets separated by a comma AFAIK.

Can you explain why? I have never heard of such a rule. AFAIK a comma is
used to indicate a pause or separate elements (like in a list or parts of a
sentence that can be ommitted without changing the meaning of the sentence,
etc..). In this case, it looks odd to me.

I realize this might be considered a huge nit, but I just noticed it and I
am curious :)

--Ivo