[MPlayer-DOCS] MPlayer bulgarian xml docs

plazmus at gmail.com plazmus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 04:16:44 CET 2005

Hi,
I was away for some days, sorry.
I am sending the already translated xml documents. It's far from complete, but
I think I may receive some useful critics. For the make process to work, I
just added "bg" to the SUBDIRS list of master Makefile, and copied the
Makefile form the en/ directory to the bg/. However the configure script
assumes the version of xml-dtd is 4.1.2 and writes incorrect path in
 main.xml, which requires manual edit to point to the correct version.
Konqueror needs explicit specifying of cp1251 encoding to show the HTML files
correctly. The text-based links shows the files only with iso-8859-1 .

I'm using MPlayer (compiled with the Bulgarian messages) almost every day, so
I found
some spelling mistakes. I'm sending the file with the fixes.
I don't know if a restriction about the size of attached files exists on the
mailing list, so I'm sending bzip2 compressed archive with all of the files.