[MPlayer-DOCS] missing inttypes.h

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Wed Jan 12 15:07:14 CET 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 14:38, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> > > SunOS kojak 5.8 Generic_108528-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
>
> That's Solaris 8, but that machine simply does not have a complete
> development environment on it, just have a look at /usr/include/ and
> how almost nothing is in there.

Yes, right.. I didn't notice that (so I guess we can't really say if mplayer
compiled/worked well on solaris :-( )

> Is there any usable Sun machine still left in the computer pool?

Kojak is probably the last one in use (it's the same I tried for compiling
regarding my previous post). Also, I imagine that it might be shut down in
the near future as its work as a printing server is done (they installed a
linux machine which works as a cups server).
I quit the job in the pool but I could ask someone if it's possible to install
some header files, since it's for 'educational use' ;)

Sebastian