[MPlayer-DOCS] slave mode documentation

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Jan 3 12:12:43 CET 2005

Hi,
On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 11:26:59AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> After being drawn into a /. discussion I decided it was time to move
> up the slave mode documentation up in the priority list:
>
> http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=134600&threshold=0&commentsort=0&tid=152&tid=97&mode=thread&pid=11237996#11239124
>
> After all, complaints mean somebody must have actually read over the
> damn thing, which is already something.
>
> I've managed to document sub_step, screenshot, grab_frame and
> osd_show_text, but there are still 9 undocumented commands.  Maybe you
> can help me fill in the blanks so we can scratch this item off the
> TODO list..
>
> Here is the list of undocumented commands:
>
>   edl_mark
>
> Reynaldo?
>
>   panscan <value> [value2]

sets the panscan value (no idea what the second value is), i.e. whether
in fullscreen black borders are add on top and bottom or left and right
parts of the video are removed. Works only with some vos. Has the same
effect as the w and e keys.

>   run <value>

execute a command, just like the shell does...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger