[MPlayer-DOCS] New Spanish translator

Juan Martín nauj27 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 01:29:56 CET 2005

Hi Julian,

I'm glad for read your words. Until now I'm (almost) alone with
homepage, manpage and xml documentation. Your help is very apreciated.
A few days ago i send a mail to some people that say want to help but
i got not response.

I don't know what do you discussed with Diego but in that mail i
explain howto begin with this. I you want you can reach me at
nauj27 at telelinePUNTOes and i resend you the mail i mentioned.

Best regards,

Juan.