[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.884,1.885

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 00:18:58 CET 2005

Diego Biurrun CVS wrote:

> -3: Turn off automatic filter insertion.
> +3: Use no automatic insertion of filters and no optimization.
> +.I Warning:
> +It may be possible to crash MPlayer using this setting.

Might it be a good idea to add a comment to the "MPlayer crashed. This
shouldn't happen." send-a-bug-report message indicating that if the
crash came while using -af-adv 3, it should not be reported? I get the
impression from this note that that is the case, but not everyone is
going to necessarily put two and two together at crash time.

side of it.