[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.880,1.881

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 22 14:50:56 CET 2005

Torinthiel wrote:

>Shouldn't it be 'MPEG files'?

yes

>Too short, should be 'tsaf\ \ \ ' (fixed)
>[cut]

why ?

>>+.B drop
>>

>Too short here as well. (fixed)
>

>>+When used with init_adelay the muxer drops the part of audio that was anticipated.
>>+.
>>+.
>>+.TP
>>+.B vwidth, vheight=<1,4095>
>>+These parameters patch the video width and height when video is mpeg1/2.
>>

>Shouldn't it be format=mpeg1/2? (And a few more places).

no: vaspect, vwidth, vheight, vpswidth, vpsheight, vbitrate and
vframerate relate to the video stream;
all the other parameters relate to the mux (one of which is the format).

Sorry if I made a mess: I copied the block of x264encopts and modified
what was needed.
Thanks for your corrections,
    Nico