[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src codecs.src.es,1.1,1.2

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Feb 9 10:40:37 CET 2005

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet writes:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 10:56:30PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet writes:

> > > wont change them anymore, will revert those changes in a future update,
> > > anyway, content is now sinced to current version.
> >
> > Never mind, I already fixed it.  Also, please don't add trailing
> > whitespace.
> thanks, youre a quick shooter ;)
>
> about the trailing whitespace, well most of them where only to improve
> order, there were a few really long lines, wont dooit again, I tend to
> forget the 'no cosmetics' rule ;(

I think you misunderstand what trailing whitespace is.  Trailing
whitespace is spaces or tabs at the _end_ of a line.  Obviously, this
is just a waste of space.  I notice them because I am a pedant and
have emacs (that I use as a mailer) set up to display trailing
whitespace and it's shown in red, so it's impossible to overlook.  I
consider it good style to try to avoid it.

By all means feel free to break overly long lines, they're generally a
PITA.