[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.1170,1.1171

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Dec 12 11:18:00 CET 2005

Hi,
On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 09:33:16AM +0200, Oded Shimon wrote:
> JK - Any unused space on your HD should be green, so a lot of green makes
> perfect sense.

No, only those parts that have never been used (and I also know a few
games that have a stupid file format that contains aroud 50% zeroes).
But I'm wondering if this might actually be useful to do a first
analysis of unknown file formats. Currently I just scroll through with
an hex editor, but that is hardly feasible with a 800 MB or so file.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger