[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en encoding-guide.xml, 1.33, 1.34

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 01:45:54 CET 2005

Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I fixed it all on CVS.

Not quite right, though - which is my fault for being lazy and
unspecific; I've fixed them again (plus something *else* I missed...),
into hopefully the final form. It's still imperfect, but improving
things any further would require a) mildly extensive rephrasing and b)
flouting of documentation policy in at least one respect, so it's good
enough as things stand.

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.