[MPlayer-DOCS] [RFC] Advertising Slave mode

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 23 18:34:45 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 03:23:48PM +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have the feeling that quite a lot of people are interested in the
> slave mode, but don't think about having a look in DOCS/tech/
>
> Is there any reason slave mode is not included into, the XML doc (this
> could be a job for me)? I guess it's probably where it should be so
> people have a chance to read it... What do you think?

People read the XML docs?? ;)

I always considered slave mode slightly more technichal than most (l)user
stuff thats in XML docs... But I guess it would be a good idea to put it in
the XML docs too, as most stuff is migrating there now too (encoding-tips...).
Someone would have to be responsible in making sure it's synced to
slave.txt though...

- ods15