[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en mencoder.xml,1.44,1.45

Guillaume Poirier poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:02:07 CEST 2005

Hi

On Apr 11, 2005 10:21 PM, Torinthiel <torinthiel at megapolis.pl> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 09:19:53PM +0200, Guillaume Poirier wrote:
> > Maybe I did not use the correct tag for the purpose of those
> > equations, please suggest me a more appropriate one if you know it.
> >
> > If you're more inspired than me, feel free to fix it.
>
> If I knew how I would have already done it.

Well sorry Torinthiel for being maybe a little bit harsh, it's just
that I assumed that a normal XML parsers do not accept invalid XML
file and thus refuse to generate anything.
On my machine, my parser doesn't complain in any way, and I get the
HTML output just fine.

What I don't quite understand is why my recent commits don't show up
on the HTML doc of mplayerhq.hu...

That might be for the reason you exposed, I don't know.

Guillame