[MPlayer-DOCS] Lost in time (possibly typo in news)

Mizda Gábor gabrov at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 11 12:22:19 CEST 2005

Hi!

I'm translating the news entries about the vulnerabilities.
In the MMST streaming stack overflow vuln. entry two different
timestamp can be seen for the CVS commit. The "Solution" part
contains "Wed, Dec 15 18:52:38 2004 UTC" but "History" part
writes "Wed, Dec 15 19:12:46 2004 UTC".
I think this is a copy-paste typo because 18:52:38 is the time of
committing the fix for the bitmap vulnerability, but I'm not sure and
I don't know the process of fixing such bugs.

Or else I'm going to change history. :)

Gabrov