[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: CVS: homepage/src projects.src.en,1.87,1.88

frogu frogu at frogu.emdej.com
Wed Sep 29 12:25:42 CEST 2004

Pewnego pięknego dnia Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 11:53:36AM +0200,
 osobnik znany jako Diego Biurrun naskrobał:
> > The link is to a mirror, the original site seems to be down.
> This one contains a verb ("is") thus making it a complete sentence.

> > urpmi packages by the Penguin Liberation Front
> This one does not.
>
> Just like in the docs.  Full sentences - those with a verb - get
> capitalized and have a period at the end.

Ok. Didn't know that rule... I learned that list items should end in three
ways, and everywhere in the same way.

a. blabla
b. blalds

or

a. abal,
b. afdf,
z. sda.

or

a. Ssas.
b. Sadw.

But maybe that is:
a. Polish specific.
b. My ignorance - your rule also exists in Polish.

I'm CCing this to our list to get an answer from other Polish folks.

frg.
--
...:FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC :http://frogu.emdej.com:...
..::GG: 1015221 .:::. JID: frogu at jabber.atman.pl::..