[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: pl/mplayer.1.txt

frogu frogu at frogu.emdej.com
Thu Sep 23 22:42:12 CEST 2004

Pewnego pięknego dnia Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 10:29:18PM +0200,
 osobnik znany jako Diego Biurrun naskrobał:
> Should be like it was a few days ago now.
it is.. but still no polish chars
> > also pl/mplayer.1.html has
> > and should have
> > for polish characters to display properly.
>
> Fixed.  Is the Czech man page displayed correctly?
I'm no czech but I don't think so. That is on my system I see some (R)
characters and 1/4 chars... but when I paste it into mutt.. the characters become
proper czech chars...
that is in firefox I see POU(R)ITÍ, but when I paste it into mutt it becomes
POUŽITÍ. So I think that I simply lack proper czech fonts, and the
manpage is correctly displayed.

frg.
--
...:FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC :http://frogu.emdej.com:...