[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1,1.58,1.59

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Sun Sep 12 17:50:21 CEST 2004

On Sunday 12 September 2004 17:28, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> Yes, global search and replace should do.  If you have an intelligent
> editor (like emacs) it will even replace with correct capitalization.

> I prefer "Suboption", but the last call is yours, you're the
> maintainer.

I used 'kate' and seemed to work perfectly. As I said, I don't mind that much
about this ;)  Changed are done and commited.

Sebastian

PS: sorry about the cosmetic changes in en/mplayer.1. I'll try to supress
actions about 'nicer code' as I think it is :-p   Of course I agree that it
makes patches less readable.