[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1,1.58,1.59

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Sun Sep 12 16:58:24 CEST 2004

On Sunday 12 September 2004 16:40, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> >  FIXME: Dokumentiere die Unteroptionen für x11, xover, dga, sdl, vidix,
> > xvidix,
>
> Hmm, maybe use "Suboptionen" instead of "Unteroptionen".

I had a look at the manpage (cat DOCS/man/de/mplayer.1|grep -c Unteroption)
and there were 15 occurences.'Suboption(en)' isn't mentioned at all. I don't
like one word better than the other so we could change it. But if we do, it
should be done globally.

I'm glad that's you only comment ;)  I wasn't really sure if the reformatting
of notes and intendation for the example I did was standard :-)

Sebastian

PS: I'll think about s/Unteroption/Suboption. Say if you want this change
happen, it's would'nt mean much work.