[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: Book on MPlayer

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Fri Sep 10 16:34:42 CEST 2004

Hi,

Le ven 10/09/2004 à 15:01, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> John Mark Walker writes:
> >
> > I am the Acquisitions Editor for No Starch Press. MPlayer is an
> > interesting project, and I've been using the software for at least 3
> > years now. I am trying to figure out if now would be a good time to
> > develop a book on MPlayer.

Maybe that's obvious, but this announcement doesn't tell us on which
angle what he plans this book to be written...
Would that be a book like "Understanding Linux Kernel" or "Linux Device
Drivers"? One is more focused on telling "how it works" whereas the
other is more "how you may fit your piece of code in", you know what I
mean?

Regards,

L'Homme animé par l'esprit scientifique désire sans doute savoir,
mais c'est aussitôt pour mieux interroger.
        -+- Gaston Bachelard -+-