[MPlayer-DOCS] Missing information on subq documentation

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Fri Sep 3 16:04:53 CEST 2004

Hi there,
As you know, I'm skimming through the manpage.
Here's how subq is documented:

.B subq=<1\-8>
subpel refinement quality (for qpel) (default: 8).
.br
.I NOTE:
This has a significant effect on speed.

I guess that this description pretty much states that 8 means low
quality and 1 high as libavcodec's defaults are pretty much always the
fastest choices.
But shouldn't we write: "(default: 8, low)" for instance?
Also, the description doesn't tell me if a higher quality is more
supposed to just improve visual quality with no other trade-off than
speed (I mean, not like jpeg quality as a higher quality means more bits
spent)

Regards,