[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1,1.95,1.96

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Wed Sep 1 10:26:23 CEST 2004

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Guillaume Poirier CVS writes:
>
>>-.B \-endpos <[[hh:]mm:]ss[.ms]|taille[o|ko|mo]> (voir aussi \-ss et \-sb
>>+.B \-endpos <[[hh:]mm:]ss[.ms]|taille[o|ko|mo]> (voir aussi \-ss et \-sb \
>> également)
>

> Huh?
fixed. "également" was unnecessary, but was previously put in such a way
that it was not in bold, but was supposed to, as it was part of the
sentence same. I zapped it.

>  > [...]
>>-encode avec un des codecs de libavcodec
>>+Encode avec un des codecs de libavcodec
>

> Why didn't you end these sentences in periods?
For no good reason. I guess I was kinda tired when I reviewed those
lines, and didn't catch it. It'll be fixed in next patch.

> I suggest uppercasing MPEG and AVI when used as the names of container
> formats and only write the option names lowercase (which are used on a
> case-sensitive command line).
Ok... so does that mean that mpeg4 as a norm is supposed to be
lowercase? It doesn't look like it, for example:
no B frames (default)
.IPs 0\-2
sane range for MPEG4
I'm not arguing, I'm just asking what your rules are...

Thanks for the review though. I contacted a decent amount of people of
people to review my patches, but so far, none of them showed up.

I hope that so far, my patches are pretty much ok though.

Regards,