[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1,1.157,1.158

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Sun Oct 31 19:33:10 CET 2004

Hi,
Le samedi 30 octobre 2004 à 19:54 +0200, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> Guillaume Poirier CVS writes:
> >
> > +.B \-crash-debug (CODE DE DÉBOGUAGE)
>
> Shouldn't this be "DÉBOGAGE"?

Actually, this should be "MISE AU POINT" according to my "Robert &
Collins" dictionary, but it's quite outdated regarding tech terms.
But you're right, it should be "DÉBOGAGE", which is a common
neologism/barbarism.
Your suggestion allowed me to realize that there are several occurrences
of incorrectly spelled "DÉBOGAGE" on the man page. I'll try to correct
that soon.

Regards,