[MPlayer-DOCS] homepage translations

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Oct 28 12:54:09 CEST 2004

Hi!

Many thanks to Gabor Mizda for updating the Hungarian homepage
translation.  Now that he is almost finished it's time to have a look
at the other languages.

Where is the Polish translation?  I'm waiting for you guys
to commit it.  The infrastructure has been finished for some time in
my local tree, I just committed the non-Polish part.  The rest is just
one more commit away, so after you add the Polish translation I will
immediately activate it.

What happened to you Spanish translators?  Juan, Reynaldo, Andoni, it
would be great if you could get the Spanish version of the homepage in
sync again.