[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/help help_mp-de.h,1.95,1.96

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Mon Oct 25 20:34:07 CEST 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 20:07, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Sebastian Kraemer CVS writes:
> > file isn't yet up to date, will continue updating in steps..
>
> Nice to see you on it again :-)

Yesyes, I know :)  It was about time. Had some exams and really got out of
flow *g  I'm glad that more and more message are transfered to the help
header file. Hopefully it will result in a totally my-language mplayer.

> > +#define MSGTR_AO_OSS_CantUseSelect "[AO OSS]\n   *** Dein Audiotreiber
> > unterstützt select() NICHT ***\nKompiliere mplayer mit #undef
> > HAVE_AUDIO_SELECT in der Datei config.h !\n\n"
>
> MPlayer

Agreed.

> > +#define MSGTR_AO_PCM_HintInfo "[AO PCM] Info: Das Anlegen von
> > Dump-Dateien wird am schnellsten mit -vc dummy -vo null erreicht.\nPCM:
> > Info: Um WAVE-Dateien zu schreiben, benutze -waveheader (Standard)."
>
> I'd capitalize "Schnellsten" (at least pre orthography reform).

Puh, I still didn't make learning these rules yet (there's little motivation
though). But I'm proud to notice that 'muß' is now 'muss' *g. I capitalized
'schnellsten', will come with the next commit. By the way, I don't know if
there is anybody who would notice old/new spelling might be mixed up..
Regarding the manpage.. I'll type as I know and/or think is best. A complete
review to new spelling should be done once it's completed (maybe that'll be
me one day).

> > +#define MSGTR_AO_SUN_CantUseSelect "[AO SUN]\n   *** Dein Audiotreiber
> > unterstützt select() NICHT ***\nKompiliere mplayer mit #undef
> > HAVE_AUDIO_SELECT in der Datei config.h !\n\n"
>
> MPlayer

Japp.

I'm out for today but surely I will continue to bring help_mp-de.h to sync
very soon.

Glad to be back,

Sebastian