[MPlayer-DOCS] help_mp-es.h sync attempt

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Wed Oct 20 14:06:22 CEST 2004

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 10:55:45AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet writes:
> > I plan to commit this tomorrow, any comments?
>
> Looks good, commit, but don't forget to update the "synced with"
> string at the top of the file.
>
> Diego
Is not a complete sync, in the first line of the modified lines sais:

+// vo_jpeg.c - desde aqui hasta abajo se ha sincronizado con help_mp-en
(1.148)

'from here till the end this part is syncronized with help_mp-en 1.148'

I plan to continue syncing this file, when a complete sync arises i'll
update the main synced with string and remove this one.

Regards

  Reynaldo