[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: Book on MPlayer

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Oct 10 21:51:03 CEST 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:36:05 +0200
Sebastian Krämer <mplayer at skraemer.de> wrote:

> Generally, I'd say: Yes people, letz write that book! :-)  But we should make
> clear first what we are talking about. Also, I'm volunteering to contribute
> as soon as things become clearer (and not before I managed to sync the german
> manpage ;) )

Actualy i already started one long ago :)
https://svn.projectdream.org/repos/attila/mplayer-book/trunk/
(though the webserver seems to be down atm)
It was planned as a book showing how mplayer g2 works internaly
and explaining what's important around video coding.
Unfortunately i didnt had the time to continue it, maybe i'll restart
in a few weeks.

I also got contacted by someone else about writing a book, though
dont know anything more.

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu