[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1, NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1, NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1, NONE

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Wed Nov 3 12:14:16 CET 2004

Hi,
Le mercredi 03 novembre 2004 à 06:29 +0100, Diego Biurrun a écrit :

> http://mplayerhq.hu/~diego/design7/faq2.html
>
> Partially funny, partially offensive, partially WTF.  I don't like it,
> neither does Alex.  Since I decided not to link to it anymore from the
> info page I did not see much point in keeping it.

When I see those lines:
>Q: #133: I have configured and compiled mplayer, how do I use it?
>A: try sticking it up your ass.

I can only support your action.
While the way you do it might be discussed, just like Perl's moto
"there's more than one way to do it", those lines don't reflect at all
the tone I've seen on the ML (except isolated people) since I'm part of
the project.

I never had seen those pages before, and the they just me nod my head
and thank God I didn't offer my help sooner.

Regards,