[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1, NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1, NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1, NONE

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Wed Nov 3 09:40:45 CET 2004

Hi,

> Gabucino writes:
> > Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> > > This commit only removed images that really weren't used anymore anywhere
> > We complained for them too, but the person(s) in charge didn't listen.
>
> I don't remember such a thing and there was never a reply on the
> mailing list when I removed those pages 3.5 months ago:

3.5 months ago i was away from computer, tracelling somewhere
at italy. anyway i dont read the -docs lists, except if something
unusual happens there (like my nick in subject).

also, when you started to remove/edit old news entries (remove
debian flames, change gabu's words etc, do you remember?) then
we replied.

maybe you still didnt understand, but i'm not talking here about
the funpage only, but your removal/past-changing "work" in general.
if you can't do anything usefull for the homepage, better do nothing.

and yes, i'm singling you. yes, vecause you are the problem,
you did all these things, not somebody else.

actually if i would be maintainer/boss/developer still, i would
say do an election, and let's see if elect you for homepage
maintaining (and legal representative, but it's another story,
anyway what's up with kiss? since you take over the job from gabu,
i heard nothing about kiss, except for that long-to-draft email
you planned to send), after some private talk with some current
developers, i'm not sure anyone would vote for you...

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
MPlayer's new image: happiness & peace & cosmetics & vmiklos