[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1, NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1, NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1, NONE

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Tue Nov 2 11:34:47 CET 2004

These fun pages don't need maintaining power, therefore there's no harm.
Destroying them can only happen by hostile intent.

I fully agree with Arpi. Diego's past+fun erasing is laughable, and evil. Those
files will disappear forever with an eventual cvs->svn move, and I find it
unacceptable that the elected MPlayer legal representative is annihilating my
work without asking the copyright holders.

--
Gabucino