[MPlayer-DOCS] Codecs page

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 1 22:57:00 CET 2004

On 2004.11.01 21:22, Torinthiel wrote:
> At the end of codecs page (codecs.src.en), a paragraph says about
> codec
> directory containing older/broken/unsupported versions, MD5sums and
> detailed descriptions of what each package does. I cannot find the
> latter, probably it has disappeared over time. But it would be nice
> update homepage.

That sentence refers to the packagename-MD5SUMS files (like
essential-20040922-MD5SUMS for package essential-20040922.tar.bz2).

"details about the content of every package with MD5 sums of each
codec" means just a list of the codecs contained in the package, with
md5sum of every codec.

If you think the text is misleading feel free to change it.

Ciao,
 Roberto