[MPlayer-DOCS] Documentation cleanup (redirected from -cvslog)

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri May 7 11:33:41 CEST 2004

Torinthiel wrote:

> On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 01:25:03PM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> Hmm, I'd set it to something obnoxious like ERR so that it gets
>>> fixed quickly ;-)
>>
>> Yes, that makes sense (and I just did it in my working copy). What
>> about MSGT, though? At a guess, for the same reasons of
>> obtrusiveness and get-it-fixed-fast, I'd suggest whichever level
>> gets printed even at the quietest verbosities (GLOBAL?); any
>> comments?
>
> And one more thing while you are at it. Could you also make all of
> the messages (or at least most of them) appear in help_mp-en.h files?
> Right now when I play anything about half of messages are not
> translated, because they are hard-coded into sources.

Certainly. When I get to this (i.e. sometime after I have an answer
about MSGT), anytime I find a printed string which is given directly
rather than by defined MSGSTRs, I'll try to correct it.

This is an inopportune moment for the change, but I don't want to leave
the discussion on -cvslog, so I'm redirecting this to -docs; any further
messages on this topic should go there.

side of it.