[MPlayer-DOCS] homepage favicon

Torinthiel torinthiel at wp.pl
Fri Mar 26 12:28:00 CET 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 02:24:11AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I made a small MPlayer logo and added it to the homepage as a favicon
> (web site icon):
>
> though.  Please try it and report if it works or not, maybe we can
> nail down the problem.

Goes for me with opera 7.03 for windows - I have to use it at work :(.
As you've said sometimes it's gone somewhere, but for me it's the case
with EVERY page that has icons. And the only thing that can change
whether icon is visible or not is reload/page change.

> If it works, I'd like to commit it, at 642 bytes it's hardly bloat ;-)

I think it's a good idea to commit it even if it doesn't work all the
time. Hell, nobody would notice if it doesn't and it looks nice if it
does.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)wp(dot)pl