[MPlayer-DOCS] nouns and <application>

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Sat Jun 26 11:21:44 CEST 2004

I have a question about different forms of nouns and <application> tag.
I know that in English, when you use i.e. "MPlayer's" the "'s" is
outside <application> tags. But what about other languages, where there
are more forms and they aren't obviously seprarated?
I.e. in polish we have MPlayer, MPlayera, MPlayerowi, MPlayerem and so
on.
How should these suffixes be treated?
<application>MPlayer</application>a or
<application>MPlayera</application>?
I prefer the second form, because the suffix is an integral part of the
word (just like i.e. run -> running or sleep -> slept in English) but I
don't know what the standards are.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl