[MPlayer-DOCS] russian translation

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jul 9 01:45:56 CEST 2004

Dmitry Baryshkov writes:
> On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 11:22:49AM +0300, Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> > anybody works on russian xml docs / interface ?
> >
> > i'd like to update them
> > if i'm right, original is
> > http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/main/DOCS/xml/en/
> > and incomplete russian translation is
> > http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/main/DOCS/xml/ru/
>
> You are right. Some time ago I translated part of DOCS, but then
> suspended translation because of lack of resources, time, etc.
> I hope, I'll be able to update/continue translation next week :)
> Anyway, feel free to contact me privately, if you have questions.

It's great to hear that there is interest in translating MPlayer,
especially for a translation that could use some help.  Please
cooperate and form a translation team.  Experience shows translation
work can be divided easily and that teams keep going for longer than
individual translators.

Please read DOCS/tech/translations.txt, it explains all the details of
how to translate MPlayer.