[MPlayer-DOCS] translated help_mp-en.h

smoker smoker at smokerz.net
Sun Jan 25 02:40:55 CET 2004

attached a few translate message and remove untranslated messages patch

> Thanks, applied.  Please note that unified diffs (diff -u) are
> preferred over context diffs, they are much more readable, see
> DOCS/tech/patches.txt.

now use unified difss. this mail attached patch it's ok?

> You removed some untranslated messages, but as far as I can see there
> are still some untranslated messages left in help_mp-ja.h.

yes ,but that untranslated messages is better than translate and difficult
translate....
some japanese people better than my poor english. untranslated messages if
translated. when translated message difficult than untranslated message.
#forget remove untranslated message found. it's removed

>Do you plan to translate these eventually?  Or are they going to stay there?

It is right.

    smoker<smoker at smokerz.net>
             <smoker at smokerz.zone.ne.jp>
        ashtray     [http://smokerz.net/~smoker/]