[MPlayer-DOCS] Problem compiling DOCS

Torinthiel torinthiel at wp.pl
Tue Jan 20 13:05:18 CET 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 07:11:49AM -0300, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> "?ukasz \"frogu\" Proszek" writes:
>  > Torinthiel's patch (that one with another main, that you didn't like)
>  > worked without that symlink.
>
> Just for the record, I've never disliked Torinthiel's patch, just a
> few implementation details. I'm currently working on it and a modified
> version will hit CVS soon.

Wait a moment. I'm working now on a newest version. The current one
works ok, doesn't leave main.xml and doesn't require changing configure
after adding a translation, but there is one problem with it. If a file
is deleted from main tree (as is now - edl.xml) then all not updated
translations fail to compile. I'll send a good version soon, probably
today.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)wp(dot)pl