[MPlayer-DOCS] New romanian translation

Bogdan Butnaru bogdanb at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 27 01:11:25 CET 2004

Hi! I just did an almost complete re-translation of the last version of
help_mp-en.h to Romanian. The new file is attached. I translated
everything I think should be translated, see the comments in the attached
file for details.

I'm sorry, but I'm on a very old computer right now, and forced to use
windows, so even browsing and email is painful, so I'm not sure this is
where I'm supposed to send it. If this should be sent somewhere else,
please forward it there. I probably won't be subscribed to the mailing
list long - I can't handle much traffic right now - so please cc anything
for me to my email if at all possible.

--
  Bogdan Butnaru
  bogdanb at fastmail.fm