[MPlayer-DOCS] Italian documentation

danny guru at digitalfantasy.it
Thu Feb 19 21:49:29 CET 2004

As I see in the mplayer-dev list there is now some effort to mantain the
italian documentation.

I can help, and, after is finished, mantain the italian man pages (I think i
need some help on the beginning, after the transation is done for the man
page i think (hope ?) that the work in not too much harder ..)

Someone got some clues (or some part already done to use) ?

Someone else is interested (so we can split the work ...) ?

	Daniele Forghieri

P.S. Feel free to contact me on my address, even in Italian!