[MPlayer-DOCS] Draft for -af ladspa manual page entry

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Mon Dec 20 06:09:02 CET 2004

Hi all,

This is a draft for the manual page entry describing the pending LADSPA
plugin audio filter. Like Diego put it on IRC, a rough draft that you guys
can work from :-) Seriously, I did my best to describe it, but from
previous experience, I know a lot can probably be improved!

BTW I propose that all af_* filters that have extra suboptions, get
converted to the indentation I use here. I.e.

foo: blablabla
bar: blablabla

converted to:

foo
	blablabla
bar
	blablabla

It's a lot more readable imo.

Or maybe I misused some (t|g)roff tags/macro's here completely :-)
(but it looks good with my version of man :) ).

--Ivo