[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/help help_mp-cs.h,1.54,1.55

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Dec 17 19:37:38 CET 2004

D Richard Felker III writes:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 11:04:24AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >
> > I'm afraid it's only possible to match at the directory level in
> > CVSROOT/loginfo, so I guess we will not be able to avoid getting help
> > and homepage CVS logs to mplayer-docs, unless somebody has a bright
> > idea ..
>
> Special email address plus procmail?

There's probably a way to make this work.  I wouldn't know how,
though, and I'm not terribly motivated to learn to do it myself.  So
if you or somebody else will step up to the task, great.  In any case,
with the man page and XML documentation logs diverted, the amount of
foreign language mails reaching this mailing list should already be
reduced considerably, hopefully to a tolerable amount.