[MPlayer-DOCS] Some things about the XML docs

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Dec 2 17:15:56 CET 2004

On Thursday, 02 December 2004 at 16:19, Nico wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently updating the docs (maybe a bit late ;), and here's what I
> noticed while doing it:
>
> - in format.xml:
>
> 1) PVA specs are not available anymore:
> <ulink url="http://www.technotrend.de/download/av_format_v1.pdf"/>

Thank $DEITY there's webarchive.org:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040205185057/http://www.technotrend.de/download/av_format_v1.pdf
Too bad it's copyrighted. I guess someone could write Technotrend and ask
them to put it back or permit others to put in on the web.

R.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer/