[MPlayer-DOCS] docbook-xsl update on mphq

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Aug 25 01:25:56 CEST 2004

Hi Gabu!

If you have a spare minute please update docbook-xsl on mphq.  ATM the
Polish HTML documentation is generated with incorrect encoding
information, the Polish translators have been complaining about that.

Currently we have docbook-xsl 1.49 on mphq.  I tried at home on my
Debian unstable, 1.50 has the bug, it's gone in 1.64.1.  I'd
appreciate if you could grab a newer version of docbook-xsl from

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/docbook/

(or wherever you may find slackware packages of docbook-xsl, should
you prefer that) and install it on mphq.
Thanks