[MPlayer-DOCS] Polish manpage

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Mon Aug 16 13:43:28 CEST 2004

Would it be possible to sed the Polish manpage resulting from
groff -T html via the attached sed script?
It changes the &entities; groff creates from Polish diacritical letters
to proper iso-8859-2 codes, and as well adds encoding information.

The first line would have to be checked, as the number there should be
the line number with the first <meta> tag. On my box it's 5, but when I
looked at code available at
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/pl/mplayer.1.html it looks like 3 is
good, as my groff produces some comments.

Another thing is, TXT format is totally screwed out, but it's groff's
fault and I have no idea how to fix it. So is the Chinese html manpage,
and .txt probably as well, but I have even less idea on how to fix it.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl