[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src news.src.en, 1.143, 1.144 donations.src.en, 1.59, 1.60

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Aug 5 13:51:18 CEST 2004

Arpi writes:

> > +<p>
> > +We have received a DTLA305040 in donation from Stefan Seyfried (Thank you!)
> > +and Sascha Sommer exchanged it for his IC35L040AVER07, which is now in the
> > +project server. Also many thanks to the other people who offered help.
>
> wtf?
> i did not even received it yet... conclusion: it cannot be in the server yet...
> please dont li,e or i'll lie something nice too in news, for example that
> you YAML'ed.

Geez, Arpi, calm down a bit, I was just too lazy to update the
homepage twice.  Calling people names for this is *slightly* over the
top IMNSHO.

Anyway, I fixed it even before reading this mail, it now reads:

  We have received a DTLA305040 in donation from Stefan Seyfried
  (Thank you!) and Sascha Sommer exchanged it for his IC35L040AVER07,
  which is now on its way to the project server. Also many thanks to
  the other people who offered help.

Diego

P.S.: Don't get your hopes up, I won't YAML.