[MPlayer-DOCS] Documenting -cache-min, -cache-prefill

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Aug 2 05:15:42 CEST 2004

Attila Kinali writes:
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 06:18:23PM +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> > at least the manpage is missing documentation for those (IMHO very
> > useful) two options, in case sombody is looking for something to do ;-)
> > They are in etc/example.conf though...
>
> Apropos undocumentated options, did anyone run a options check lately ?

All options are documented except -cache-min, -cache-prefill and
-encodedups.  If I missed any, I'd like to hear about it.

There are a few missing lavc options and many missing xvid options.

The suboptions for video and audio output drivers are mostly
incomplete.

> The last time Diego and i did this we found over 20 of those.
> I assume there are still some of them there and maybe (actualy quite
> sure) more which need documentation.

Hey, I've been doing my homework ;-)