[MPlayer-DOCS] Help verification

Torinthiel torinthiel at wp.pl
Tue Oct 28 01:21:58 CET 2003

Is there any method to verify if the help*.h file is correct (i.e. will
compile when all of the texts are used and has the proper name and order of
all %sth markers, unless you can think of something more)? Right now I
only managed to check if it is grammatically correct by copying it to
temporary, removing all #ifdef's and creating a new test.c file with a
printf for every definition. But it cannot check % markers. Any better
ideas? Or should I just commit help_mp-pl.h and don't care (it compiles
cleanly for me and passed the mentioned test).
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3075312
   torinthiel(at)wp(dot)pl