[Mplayer-docs]help-diff.sh

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Oct 23 02:14:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

> Is somewhat broken. It detects some multiline messages
> (namely SystemTooSlow, MEncoderMP3LameHelp, MaybeNI and
> FormatNotRecognized, but not Exit_SIG*, which are multiline as well)
> even when these are translated. Even ./help-diff.sh help_mp-en.h <
> help_mp-en.h
> produces these messages, and I doubt there are untranslated messages in

cannot reproduce :(

root at arpi:/demo/mplayer/main/help# ./help_diff.sh help_mp-en.h <help_mp-en.h
root at arpi:/demo/mplayer/main/help#

ps: gabu, pelase setup this fscking list ASAP. esp. set teh Reply-to field!

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu